- Products must be returned within 15 days
- Products must be unworn, undamaged, and in saleable condition
- For hygiene reasons, earrings (and other pierced jewellery) cannot be returned
- Your item must be returned with its ring box and all supporting paperwork it came with, including any GIA or any other certificates or gemstone grading reports.
- The jewellery must not be missing any of its original diamonds or gemstones
- The jewellery must not have been adjusted by any other jeweller or anyone else
- Bespoke commissions, personalised items or engraved items are excluded from our returns policy, unless faulty or otherwise agreed in writing
If you have lost your GIA certificate, this can be replaced, however you must inform your Regal point of contact before returning, who will advise what to do. The process to replace a certificate is lengthy and expensive, therefore we reserve the right to deduct a £450 fee per certificate to cover the costs if your jewellery is returned without this.
If your order arrives damaged or faulty (through no fault of your own), we can repair, replace or provide you with a full refund.
Any replaced or repaired rings are non-returnable and non-exchangeable. In the event you exchange your item for a replacement, have had your diamond reset in another ring or have requested for a new diamond to be set in your ring - your order will be exempt from being returned or exchanged in the future.
If you are unsure whether your jewellery can be returned, please ask your Regal point of contact, or email email@example.com.
As stated above bespoke purchases, personalised or engraved items are excluded from our returns policy, unless faulty. However, we will be happy to offer an exchange within 30 days of purchase for a bespoke commission as long as it hasn’t been engraved or worn. An exchange may incur restocking charges to cover the production costs incurred and are at the discretion of Regal. If you chose to cancel your purchase during the production stage, you may incur costs if production has started.
Preparing your return
Returns can be made in person, or via delivery. To return an item in person, please book an appointment. For returns via delivery, we ask that you follow these important steps to return your Regal purchase.
- Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org, call us on +44 (0)20-3592-3000, or contact your consultant directly to discuss your return. You must do this before returning your item.
- When confirmed with your Regal point of contact, you should package your item with the original packaging. This must include your GIA or any other diamond or gemstone certificate.
- You should avoid writing anything on the package or within the address that alludes to the value of the package contents, including ‘jewellers’, ‘diamonds’ or ‘Hatton Garden’. Instead, address the package as follows:
- ‘Name of your consultant’, Regal, 5th Floor, Suite 53, 67 – 68 Hatton Garden, London, EC1N 8JY’
- We ask that you return items within the UK via Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed, making sure the package is tracked and insured. You should also obtain proof of posting. Please ensure you mark the parcel as fragile and clearly write that it is not to be left with a neighbour or on the doorstep. For orders returned from outside the UK, you should choose a reputable courier of your choice, ensuring the package is tracked and insured, and obtain proof of dispatch.
Regal reserves the right to reject a return if the above steps are not carefully followed, and is therefore not liable to repair, replace or refund the item.
Please make sure your jewellery fits the above criteria before returning or check with your point of contact at Regal. You can also email email@example.com with questions.
Selling your jewellery
At Regal, we purchase second-hand jewellery, and therefore we can buy jewellery from our customers or the public. This includes buy-backs of jewellery sold from our showroom or website. You are entitled to return or exchange your item as per the terms outlined in our returns policy. Should you wish to sell your jewellery, please contact us by email on firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on +44 (0)20-3592-3000.
Terms and conditions for watch reservations
You can view the terms and conditions for watch reservations here.